Telescopic Demarcation Poles For Cones
The Telescopic Demarcation Poles For Cones or Guardian SDB (Social Distance Barriers) are used to create a highly visible walkway for pedestrians and barriers to prevent access to hazardous areas.
Adaptable to suit any off road hazard.
Guardians Telescopic Demarcation Poles for traffic cones provide a quick and efficient way to restrict access to an area. They offer an effective solution to protect pedestrians as well as road users from any off road situation that signifies a hazardous area, from loading bays to mounds of soil.
Features & Benefits
• Colour - Red/White
• Extendable from 1100mm to 2200mm making the poles adaptable and versatile for various applications.
• Designed to fit over two traffic cones to provide quick and easy demarcation. The end loops allow free movement across a 360 degree pivot from one stationary cone. It is also possible to cordon off larger areas by simply adding more cones and poles.
• Easy to connect. Cone pole features 100mm loops at each end and are designed to suit any 75cm traffic cone.
• Easy to store. The poles can be collapsed to their minimum length and stored in a compact space. 20 poles packed per carton.
• Versatile. The telescopic poles for cones can be used in any off road situation indoors or outdoors.
• Simple and effective solution for creating Socially Distanced Walkways and Crowd Control Routes